Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Kenny Jyrwa

Address: Lower Babupara, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya – 794001

Email: [email protected]

Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.

Grievance Redressal Form