26.3 C
Tura
- Advertisement -

TAG

electrocuted

Mother electrocute while collecting wild edible herbs in Ri Bhoi

Nongpoh, Feb 14: In an unfortunate incident on Tuesday, a 52-year-old mother from Umran Dairy, Ri Bhoi was electrocuted while searching for wild edible...

Assam: Two workers electrocuted to death while installing Jal Jeevan Mission in Dhemaji

In a tragic incident, two workers were electrocuted to death while installing an electric post at a Jal Jeevan Mission project site in Assam's Dhemaji district.

Endangered Hoolock Gibbon electrocuted in Tura, 2 deaths in under 2 years due to power lines

A Hoolock Gibbon, locally known as 'Huro' in Garo language, died of electrocution at Gandrak locality in Upper Chandmari area of Tura in West Garo Hills on Saturday morning. The incident has led to anguish among the residents of the area, who accuse the MeECL and Forest Department of negligence despite repeatedly flagging the issue.

Assam: Wild elephants, including two calves die of electrocution adjacent to the Rani Reserve Forest

Guwahati, Aug 4: In a heartbreaking incident, three elephants have been electrocuted in Assam, adjacent to the Rani Reserve Forest. The cause of death is...

Villager electrocuted, pregnant woman serious after power lines collide in Garo Hills

Thirty year old Bryan Donseng M Marak and Smt Epsil N Marak were charging their mobile phones in their respective houses and had apparently touched the devices when they were suddenly electrocuted.

Latest news

- Advertisement -